Another New Member Intro

Mark Trainbrain

G'day All,
Another new member here, my name is Mark Kendrick, I'm a Sydney-sider and
at 21, one of the generation to take over from the current crop of active
researchers when the time comes. I'm mainly a railway modeller using British
O scale and 14mm gauge for 2'gauge but I also volunteer at the Illawarra
Light Railway Museum when I can make the effort of spending more time
travelling than volunteering.

I have a bit of a website going on with photos of various preserved narrow
and industrial railway lines I've visited
www.geocities.com/mark_the_train_brain/index

for the modelling fraternity, I co-moderate the ausnarrowgauge yahoo group:
which has previously had prototype topics discussed.

Regards,
Mark K
LRRSA membership has been on the to-do list for years!