Re: : Re: Re:: Re: : Harwood sugar mill tramway

Frank Savery

Right, I'll try and find it :-)  My filing system is not the best..
Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 22/08/2014 10:58 AM, c.tait@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank am doing research for a future article for the magazine. Can find no details of barges fitted to transport wagons, would be interested to see picture. 3 rivers here in NSW used river barges, with the amount of miss information found during the research so far,  anything is possible