Re: Welsh Highland Railway - welcome back Russell

Frank Savery

Thanks Michael,
What a lovely looking loco Russell was/is. So much nicer than the photos I've seen of him after the Festiniog desecrated him.
Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 6/08/2014 8:34 AM, chapmanmchapman@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Dear all,

Greetings from the United Kingdom.

Last weekend in the top left hand corner of Wales the Welsh Highland Railway Ltd, trading as the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway relaunched the Hunslet 2-6-2 'Russell' into traffic.

If you'd be interested in seeing some photos from the event, please visit:

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly

Photographs of the WHR's flagship locomotive 'Russell' can be found on a dedicated Flickr page at: http://tinyurl.com/WHR-Russell-on-Flickr