Re: Subscriptions - have you renewed?

John Dennis

Hi Stephen,

I subscribe to magazines where this is done. But they tend to have renewals for twelve months from whenever you first subscribe, so can expire on any month. The LRRSA membership always expires on 30 June.  If you receive a magazine you are renewed until the following 30 June.  Frank said that renewal forms are sent out with the April issue, and for those who haven't renewed, they are sent out again with the June issue. So you should only receive one single renewal form (barring people who renew in the few days prior to mailing the June issue).

John

On 21 July 2014 14:11, 'Stephen Cox' scox@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

> While that is great in theory, it actually creates a lot of
> problems for some of us short-memory-retention people,
> because we don't remember by June (let alone later) whether
> we responded to the first one. So as you have seen from this
> thread, it just creates confusion and uncertainty.

Perhaps an expiry date could be printed on the envelope / address sheet of
each issue?

Stephen Cox