Re: New Member Introduction

The Bickfords <womloc4@...>

Better intro myself too.

Been a member of LRRSA since 1973/74 having been interested in all things 2'0" gauge since early high school days.
Mostly the interest was/is for modelling. Started in HOn2.5 but later moved up to 16mm scale on 32mm track (1:19 scale) in the garden, with live steam.
My current garden line will be 10years old later this year. Edited the club news letter Rails in the Garden for 8 years until the start of 2006

Was Treasurer then Secretary/Treasurer of the NSW Division for quite a few years, stepping down 2-3 years ago.
Particular interests include the Burrinjuck Tramway in NSW plus the Zeehan & NE Dundas Tramway (plus the various other small 2'0" gauge lines in Tassie).
Most recent interest has been in the Stannary Hills and Irvinebank lines in North Queensland. I blame this last interest on John Dennis and his recent research into the lines.

Mike Bickford
Berowra & Nalya Tramway
Sydney, Australia
www.ritginc.org