From: Anthony Coen
To: LRRSA@...
Sent: Monday, 14 April 2014, 13:50
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] EZ works tramway, Hobart

Very interesting, James. The EZ Works tramway was quite extensive, ran on three main levels, all of which was connected together by an haulage line from the wharf. This is the first time that I have seen or heard of a locomotive being used. In contrast, there is a number of photos. around of horses in action. Somebody must have some information on the locomotive(s).

Cheers,

            Tony Coen.