From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf Of Hunslet
Sent: Saturday, 5 April 2014 09:00
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Advert of the week 5

Obvious question … What number was the steam tram motor and what had it been used for by the Government?

The only one/s I can think of, off-hand, were the two (2) used on the new Hawkesbury River B ridge construction, but I would have thought they would have been returned to Chullora for disposal.   Doubtless the story has already been told elsewhere, but perhaps someone can refresh my memory!

Hunslet