Re: KMZ files

David in Avenel

Just tried creating a shortcut and clicking it but still doesn't open the file so I have gone on to do other things.  Attention span is short when it comes to stupid computers.

On 27 October 2013 20:41, espee8800 <espee8800@...> wrote:
Hello John/Bill/all,

Thanks for the suggestions but guess what, still doesn't open.   Double clicking merely asks me to select something to open it with and google earth is NOT in the list.    It also isn't on the desktop.   I have used it in the past by merely googling it and opening.  I guess that I should create a bookmark to it but it isn't my most used programme.

--
cheers,
David in Avenel.au