Re: Goondi Mill 1 & 3 (Qld) [1 Attachment]

Christopher Hart

Thank you Roderick and Goondi is long closed, 1986 or 87.
No.1 is a Fowler 0-6-0DM, now at ANGRMS, Woodford.
I can't account for the fate of the Simplex,
Chris.

On 6 July 2013 16:19, Roderick Smith <rodsmith@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Roderick Smith included below]

I have been asked to do Goondi Mill ahead of resuming QR wooden carriages.
Not many are in the b&w set; more will be colour slides which I am not
scanning in the current project.

CSR Goondi Mill (Innisfail, Qld): Simplex 3 and diesel 1. Sat.13.1.68.
(Roderick Smith)
Someone else will have to post the details and history of both.
Is this mill a survivor?

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

Attachment(s) from Roderick Smith