Databases

BM

Brad, your database proposal sounds a good idea. Starting them in the group
would provide the opportunity for members to make contributions and when a
specific database looks to be in good shape, then perhaps we could look at
transferring it to the LRRSA website.

Private owner non-air hopper wagons still in existence sounds like a good
place to start. David Sheedy, a key player in the proposed SMR museum at
East Greta Junction, rang me yesterday and our conversation covered the
non-air hoppers owned by the HVTC, including the one that went to Sandgate
Cemetery and has since been moved. You will also recall the photo panel we
ran in LR 172. Perhaps this might lead to something similar on non-air
hopper wagons on static display.
Bob McKillop