From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf Of John Browning
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:24 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Mt Lyell electric locos

I am on the lookout for a late photo of 2ft gauge overhead wire electric locomotive number 4 at Mt Lyell.

It was similar to the three English Electrics numbered 1 to 3.

While there are quite a few of it around in its earlier days, I’d like to find one from the 1970s, or of it after its withdrawal.

It was reportedly out the back of the Zeehan Museum in 1997 but has since disappeared. Perhaps someone took a photo of it there?

Thanks