Re: “Light Railways” Editor

Frank Stamford

Hello Peter,

There has been no response. (Maybe our members are telling us that "Light Railways" has had its day and it should go the way of the horse-drawn zeppelin?)

As a result the LRRSA Council has decided to change the responsibilties of the editing position so that the editor will not be responsible for preparing the layout of the magazine. This task requires special skills.

There will be another flyer going out to our members with the April issue of "Light Railways".

However members of this Yahoo Group can have a preview of the leaflet, as I am about to put a copy in the "Files" section under the title "Light Railways editor.pdf".

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Peter" <yahoomail@...> wrote:

Any news yet?

Cheers
Peter Cokley