Re: Light rail news on CD

Bruce Wood

Hi Folks,

I am trying to load the CD program on a Windows 7, 32-bit operating system. I cannot get it to work successfully. (I get a Windows error message, which tells me that the program will not open, but doesn't explain why?).

Is anyone using the CD on a Windows 7 operating system, and did you need to do any tricks to get it to work?

Thanks
Bruce

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, Mike McCarthy <mikemccarthy51@...> wrote:

Dave,
Good point! You could be correct there. The other thing worth exploring is Compatability Mode within Windows 7. I haven't tried it with the LRN CD but it could work. Not sure if it is in all versions of Windows 7 though.

Regards,
Mike

Unemployed Layabout
Ph: +61 3 97625847
Mobile: +61 407700911

On 25/03/2011, at 10:02 PM, "Dave Priestley" <dave@...> wrote:

Mike,

I think it depends which version of Windows 7 you have.

From memory don't you need Windows 7 PROFESSIONAL or above to use
Virtual_XP?

Dave