Re: Tramways of the Mornington Peninsula

silvansau

Hi John,
That walking track would be the Two Bays and is at the western end of Bunurong track. My old Broadbents I left with the Historical Society so will have a look when next there.
Cheers,
Keith.

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, John Cleverdon <johnc@...> wrote:

My father dug out a copy of a Broadbents guide to the Mornington
Peninsula from around the 1960's.
It shows a quarry on Latrobe Parade above Anthony's Nose. As well, the
current Bunurong Track (the 'back route' between Dromana and McCrae) is
labelled as 'Quarry Road'.

Keith, I assume the walking track you are referring to is Two Bays
Track? (I haven't wandered along it for a couple of years or more).

John Cleverdon, B John Cleverdon
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria