To: LRRSA@...
From: ceo8@...
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:14:15 +1000
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: domestic light railway inclines at Eastern View

> Two of the three light railway inclines I observed at Eastern View along the Great Ocean Road recently.
> They are domestic railways used for firewood and groceries

Hi Stephen

I’d say 725 & 727 Great Ocean Road, Eastern View

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=eastern+view+victoria&ll=-38.471904,144.043475&spn=0.000532,0.000972&hnear=Eastern+View+Victoria&t=h&z=20

Do you have an address/reference to the third one (or even a relative indication of location?)

Thanks