From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf
Of A C Lynn Zelmer
Sent: Sunday, 25 November 2012 2:52 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Railway Road Nuku'alofa, Tonga

Sorry Rod, I worked in Nuku'alofa a couple of years back and the description
I got suggested a human/animal powered tramway... couldn't find out anything
about gauge, etc., and forgot to trace further when I returned to Oz.
   Lynn

On 25/11/12 1:42 PM, Rod Hutchinson wrote:
Hi all,

I have just left  Nuku'alofa, Tonga and observed a road called Railway
Road. It has been suggested that there was a railway from the Lagoon to the
Wharf.

Does anyone have ant knowledge of such a railway in Tonga?

_,_._,___

Lynn Zelmer
Box 1414 Main Post Office
Rockhampton, QLD 4700 AUSTRALIA