Re: Admin: Photo Attachments!

Ron Aubrey

Hi Brad, all,

I do not think it is a good idea to have attachments.
Photos can go inthe files easily enough.

Brad, Can you call me at home please? (07-5446 7784).

Regards, Ron A.

--- BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Morning all,
Just wanting members views on whether or
not photographic attachments should be accepted on
group posts or whether it be limited to the
files/photos sections?
We are able to permit them so photos can be posted
occasionally for discussion.
Otherwise they can be placed into the other
sections
where members who actually have a Yahoo account can
view them.

Interested in your thoughts. THe group is
currently
set up with the default setting of allowing them.

Brad

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####

http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East
Asia
** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the
editors of LRRSA publications for use in those
publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA
web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests
with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of
postings are those of their authors and opinions
expressed do not necessarily conform with those of
any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of
Management"

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://mail.yahoo.com