To: LRRSA@...
From: nconder@...
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:56:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: G33 preservation

When I worked as an weighbridge operator in the 1970's for a large quarrying company trucks were consistently 50%+ over weight. I think today trucks haul higher legal weights than then. Also there are more RTA inspectors around now.
Neville

From: nconder@...
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:20:55 +1000

Interesting collection of photos. I wonder if today they would allow the engine units to overhang on the back of the trailers.
Have they been moved from Newport yet?

Neville