From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf Of Roderick Smith
Sent: Sunday, 26 August 2012 2:38 PM
To: transportdownunder@...; trainsdownunder@...; qrig@...; LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Port Douglas, Ballyhooley [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Roderick Smith included below]

I have now scanned the colour slides to complement the earlier b&w scans of
the same day.
I came from Cairns by bus, got a taxi back to St Crispins commuter terminus
and rode it, then rode the morning Port Douglas - Mossman steam return. I
returned to Cairns by bus.

Yahoo has been doing funny things with photos for two days, with red crosses
instead of the photos, which are there.
If anything goes wrong, click on the label below the box.
If it still doesn't work, try all three of medium / large / original before
despairing.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor