Re: Melbourne meeting?

John Dennis

Rod,

Details of tonight's (June) meeting are on page 32 of the June LR. John Peterson is presenting on mono-rail systems of various types....

John

On 14 June 2012 17:16, rnveditor <rodsmith@...> wrote:

I can see evidence of a Brisbane meeting (last week).
There should be a Melbourne one tonight (Thurs.14.6.12), but I can find no reference anywhere: June LR carries advice of the Aug. agm, but not of tonight. If there is one, what is the theme?
Tonight, the Alamein line is a disaster: buses after 20.00, with late running and missed connections. I won't set out just on spec.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor