From: Scott Clennett
Subject: [LRRSA] Control of emails etc
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Wednesday, 18 April, 2012, 10:19 PM

I am having a real problem with the shear bulk of emails that are coming through to me through the group. They are making the day-to day management of emails and of my computer generally very difficult. For example, I was out of email contact from 13th to 18th April , and when I fired up yesterday, there were no fewer than 38 LRRSA emails in my inbox. I don't want to get out of the loop, so is there a way to control/moderate/filter what comes through? I'm sure that it must be a problem for others as well.
Scott Clennett