Re: Admin - Changes to attachments.

Brad Peadon PRHS <alcogoodwin@...>

Brian,
        Happy to change it to whatever the LRRSA desires it to be.

  OK, heres what we will do.

  Chris just sent a shot (very nice one it was to CS) via the first option.

  I have now switched it over to storing on the site (not sure if this comes with eventual space limits though) so we can give that option a try.

  Got another Fiji shot there CS?

  One way or another, I would ask anyone posting to lease reduce the size of massive files out of courtesy to others and to hopefully delay any space limits should they apply.

Brad

   ** RIP: Harry Morgan  "Never insult seven men when all you have is a six shooter" **

Botany Line:  http://botany-line-sig.blogspot.com             Locoshed: http://locoshed.blogspot.com/

                   Philippine Railway Historical Society: http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com

                  South Maitland and Richmond Vale Railways: http://hunter-coal.blogspot.com/