Re: Mapleton shays

Henrik Dorbeck

I also managed to get some shots of it at Ipswich on one of my visits a couple of years ago.

Henrik

From: Chris Stratton <gm4201@optusnet.com.au>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: Mapleton shays

I have a couple of photos I took at Ipswich about 3 or 4 years ago, but only the non-engine side. I can send them to you tonight if you want. I probably have one taken outside the mill at Nambour a few years earlier as well.

Regards,
Chris

c.tait@ymail.com <c.tait@ymail.com> wrote:

Hi Brian
Thanks for the tip i already have the drawings and am a member of the
site. I was hoping someone might have some personal photos of the loco
up at Nambour before it went down or after it returned from the rail
w/shops at Ipswitch. I have also been down to the guys at Ilrms to look
at the original trucks(might have to do a return trip)I have John
Knowles book on the line and have had a look at the web site regarding
the mill but was looking for anything else...Chris

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Brian" <rallim56@...> wrote:

Chris,
If I have the correct group, one of the fella's that runs this group,
has
done most of the Shay drawings you will get from any where, he has
also done
all the drawings for the Mapleton Shays, so join this group and you
will get
what you need.
Brian
Qld. Aust.