Re: VR NG Fox Bogies

John Dennis

The 5' wheelbase bogies were not FOX bogies though. There are sketches (not
scale drawings) of them in the ausnarrowgauge group Files section - files
named:
EqualisedBogieDrawing001.jpg
EqualisedBogieDrawing002.jpg

It sounds as though Scott's going to fix you up with a drawing of the Fox
bogie.

John

On 1 April 2012 14:51, gould_scott <sncs@...> wrote:

**

Hi Charles,

There were 3'3" and 5' wheel center bogies, I have a plan for the shorter,
standard one if that's any good to you. It's a very large TIF, but I should
be able to PDF and send it to you off list if you like.

Regards,

Scott

--- In LRRSA@..., "chasschusteroz" <chasschuster@...>
wrote:

All,

I believe that there is an LRRSA article with plans of the VR Narowgauge
/ Puffing Billy 2'6" FOX Bogies.
Can anyone assist?
Also were there longer wheel base versions or similar for heavier
passenger carriages,

TYIA,

Charles Schuster