camera angles both at Castlemaine and on the train for a day's shooting
later in the week.

John
On Feb 26, 2012 12:48 PM, "Bruce McLean" <mclean@...> wrote:

**

I made the same observation as you, Scott.

Bruce

From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf
Of gould_scott
Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012 12:21 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: TV Background Mis Fisher on ABC

The opening sequence was at the old Williamstown dockyards, now known as
"Seaworks". Next week looks to me like the Goldfields railway (Castlemaine
to Maldon) with the large red brick Castlmaine station standing in for
Spencer St.

Regards,

Scott

--- In LRRSA@... <mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au> ,
Hunslet <hunslet@...> wrote:

This coming episode (next Friday, 2nd March) has her travelling by
train from Melbourne to Ballarat.

From the "shorts", the relevant sequence was filmed between
Thirlmere and Couridjah on the Picton-Mittagong Loop Line. The rear
of the train, the (former) NCL "Heritage Train" consist is shown,
having passed through the shallow rock cutting about 2km south of
Thirlmere. No idea what the motive power is (it wasn't shown), but
the most suitable locomotive would be 3526.

And I thought that this series was filmed in Melbourne!

Hunslet.
06:47:00