Re: Light railway in SW England

Mike

Bill -

The U.K. Narrow Gauge Railway Society have a list of all NG [all types] & miniature railways at -

http://www.uklocos.com/ngrs/downloads/ngrs-guide-2012.doc

Websites etc are given where known.

I know most of the NG lines & a some of the miniatures, if you would like further info don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers

Mike J. [Dover, U.K.]

--- In LRRSA@..., Bill Daniels <trailerail@...> wrote:

Hi,

My wife and I will be spending a fortnight in SW England in May 2012 and I was wondering if there is a Directory of Light Railways, or someone who can recommend some places - we will be hiring a car from Heathrow and heading SW along the "bottom coast" - English Riviera, and then up along the coast to Minehead, Bristol and then to Swindon. We want to spend a day around Redruth.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Bill