Pictures of Ixion Models' RTR Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0ST

Lindsay O'Reilly <lindsay.oreilly@...>

Ixion Models is pleased to announce that we have received the first painted sample of the 7mm RTR Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0 standard contractor's tank. I have put a photo on our website at http://www.ixionmodels.com/welcome_page.htm . I would welcome your feedback.

Following evaluation of feedback from customers and retailers, we have decided to replace the lined blue livery with unlined black. The white/black/white lining will now appear on the green livery, as shown in the photo.
There will be a slight delay, as we are having two sections of the model re-tooled in order to remove unsightly join lines. The whole saddle tank will now lift off to access the DCC socket, eliminating the join seen in the photo. The second area is the bunker, which will eliminate the join seen in the photos of the first EP which can be viewed (along with high-res images of the new liveries) on the "7mm Hudswell Clarke" page of the website.

Samples of the black and maroon liveries should be available after Chinese New Year, and I will post photos as soon as we have them. The production run will hopefully commence in late February, and we anticipate delivery in late March/early April.

Lindsay O'Reilly
Ixion Model Railways Ltd.