From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf
Of John Hyett
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2011 9:30 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Re: [Cane Trains] Sucrogen

According to the ABN (Australian Business Number) website CSR Sugar
(Herbert) Pty Ltd changed their entity name to Sucrogen (Herbert) Pty Ltd on
12 November 2010, retaining the same ABN first registered on 7 December
2001. They also changed their main business location from p/code 4808
(Brandon and Colevale near Townsville) to p/code 2060 (North Sydney) on 22
October 2010. So the official change of name occurred on 12 November 2010
but whether the branding of the mills changed on that date also is a matter
of conjecture.

Cheers John

_____