From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...] On Behalf
Of A C Lynn Zelmer
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2011 2:57 PM
To: canetrains@...; LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: [Cane Trains] Sucrogen

The October-November issue of Australian Sugarcane magazine (2010
Annual) lists Sucragen with its Townsville head office. I've disposed
of earlier issues so cannot tell when exactly the change occurred...
however The Australian of 7 July 2010 was still indicating the CSR
name would remain
(http://www.zelmeroz.com/canesig/industry/industry02.htm)

Best wishes, Lynn

Not sure of the exact date, but it would have been about the last
quarter of 2010 that the name change happened.