From: Chris Stratton
To: LRRSA@... ; canetrains@...
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:01 PM
Subject: [Cane Trains] Sucrogen

LR216 December 2010 is the first reference I can find to Sucrogen in the
Industrial Railway News section, prior to that, for example, Sucrogen
(Herbert) was called CSR Sugar (Herbert). I can't find any mention of the
date this change actually happened at each of the mills now listed under
Sucrogen. Does anyone have the dates the name change occurred?

Regards,

Chris

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gm4201

There's nothing like a train load of
sweet stick!

Yahoo!7 Groups Links

--
Lynn Zelmer
Box 1414, Rockhampton QLD 4700 Australia