From: Iain Stuart <iain_stuart@...>
To: LRRSA@...
Sent: Thursday, 29 December 2011, 22:35
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Hoffman Brick Company

Richard,

Sorry my notes don’t mention this (although they do note that in 1939 they got rid of their horses by donating them to the Zoo for the lions!). However the Directors minute books survive and are in the University of Melbourne Business Archives and of course are available for the interested researcher.

Regards

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants

P.O. Box 2397