Re: LRRSA - special offers on LRRSA books and Light Railways back numbers

Luke Horniblow

Hello Franks. Ok, thanks. Which is the best way for me to buy the mags that are on special and no.200? Cheers luke
To: LRRSA@...
From: frank.stamford@...
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:15:21 +1100
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] LRRSA - special offers on LRRSA books and Light Railways back numbers

Hello Luke,

Currently the following issues are still available:

55 to 66; 69 to 74; 78; 80 and 81; 83; 85; 89; 92 and 93; 95; 97 to 99;

101 to 120; 122 and 123; 125 to 204, 206 to 212; 214 to 221.

There are reasonable stocks of all of these except No.200. There are

very few copies of No.200 available.

If you wish to build up your collection I would recommend purchasing

No.200 before it is sold out, and then the issues currently on special

offer (150 to 199).

We may have a special offer on the issues prior to 150 a little later.

On 21/11/2011 11:06 PM, Luke H wrote:

Hello. Thanks very much. How many copies of other mags do you's have?
Or are most sold out. Cheers luke
To: LRRSA@... <mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au>
From: frank.stamford@... <mailto:frank.stamford%40bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:36:23 +1100
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] LRRSA - special offers on LRRSA books and Light
Railways back numbers
Hello Luke,
LR150 was the December 1999 issue, and LR199 was the February 2008 issue.
You can see details of them at the LRRSA website here:
LRs 176-199:
http://www.lrrsa.org.au/Lrr_LRh.htm
LRs 151-175:
http://www.lrrsa.org.au/Lrr_LRg.htm
LR 150:
http://www.lrrsa.org.au/Lrr_LRf.htm
On 21/11/2011 9:15 AM, Luke H wrote:
G'day. Just wondering what year those number magazines are for?
To help make room in our store for several new books we will be
publishing shortly the LRRSA has a number of special price offers.
These are available to LRRSA members only.
These prices will automatically apply if you are registered as an
LRRSA member on the LRRSA Online Shop. If you are not yet registered
and wish to take advantage of any of these offers, then you should
register as a customer on the online shop and advise me by email that
you have done so. I can then change your status to LRRSA member.
These prices are also available for mail-order purchases.
Details are:
Special prices available until 31 December 2011:
Arsenic and Molasses - soft cover $10.00 (normally $18.00 to LRRSA
members)
Arsenic and Molasses - hard cover $14.00 (normally $27.00 to LRRSA
members)
Settlers and Sawmillers $18.00 (normally $23.93 to LRRSA members)
Tall Timber& Tramlines Queensland $17.00 (normally $22.46 to LRRSA
members)
Mountains of Ash $36.00 (normally $44.96 to LRRSA members)
The Innisfail Tramway - soft cover $12.00 (normally $22.46 to LRRSA
members)
And the following special offers are available while surplus stocks
last:
Light Railways back numbers:
Nos 150 to 159 $1.30 each
Nos 160-171 $1.39 each
Nos 172-182 $1.50 each
Nos 183-199 $1.59 each
(This is an 80% discount off recommended retail price)
Narrow Gauge Downunder - $6.00 each
Thank you.
Frank Stamford
Publications Officer
Light Railway Research Society of Australia Inc.
Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of
LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light
Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au
This group is for members who share common interests with the
members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their
authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those
of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links