From: Steamfreak <steamfreak@...>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Tuesday, 8 November 2011 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Re: Maritime Slipways

Hi Rod,
On Sunday I took a tinny cruise down the Murray from Noreuil Park then up
Wodonga Creek to the Cumberoona's slipway.  It is an earth slipway with two
steel rails.  Two "bogies" hold the Cumberoona in place, chocked by sleepers
and timber wedges.  A sturdy bow rope stops her rolling back into the creek.
A number of trees have fallen into Wodonga Creek since the Cumberoona was
staged up there, and will need some clearing to allow her to reach the
Murray again.  I'll email photos off-line - or to the list here if they are
of general interest?

Cheers,
Trevor.