Re: Group promotion

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

G'day Bob,

Have the LR Hon Eds thought of putting the LRRSA
Yahoo Group details
inside the front cover of LR permanently - i.e. in
the first column,
although I note it's pretty tight for space at the
moment (move the
conversion table to cols 2 and 3 ? )

cheers Phil>>>>

Hi Phil/all,
It would certainly ensure people would see
it, even if they miss it in the first issue.
I have gradually listing it in the links section of
other relevent groups and am going to ask some website
owners if they will put in a link for us.

Cheers
Brad

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

http://mail.yahoo.com