Re: 50th anniversary weekend

John Dennis

I looked at the photos with my wife's account. Good work.

Perhaps I should create an account for myself - then I could "like" things
without possibly incriminating her...

John

On 15 May 2011 20:41, Frank Stamford <frank.stamford@...> wrote:

Very good pictures, John. Even the diesels look respectable! (Sorry, I
am showing my appalling bias.)

We cannot have many of the Yahoo Group on Facebook, as the number who
"Like" the page is still 10, and the LRRSA has 683 members!

Frank

On 14/05/2011 5:08 PM, John Browning wrote:

If you are on Facebook, try finding the Light Railway Research Society of
Australia Facebook page and seeing photos taken at the 50th anniversary
weekend.