Re: Frankston Rail Accident

Chris Stratton

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "rnveditor" <rodsmith@...> wrote:

Sep.75 Newsrail p194 (Herald Sun) & 195 (Ian Morrison) photos, plus p214 news item.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

On June the 10th of June 1975 an Up goods train hauled by B69 got out of control descending the Langwarrin bank into Frankston...
I've found the photos, I'll scan them as soon as I can. I also have faded copies of articles from the Melbourne Sun and the Melbourne Age, both on 11th June 1975. I have a print of the photo used with the Age story, I have 1 of the 2 photos used in the Sun. I'll retype the text of the 2 stories if you want it.

Regards,
Chris.