Re: Fairymead #1 at RVRM!

trent_pegler

I was there on the Saturday working on the Mulbring Road Service all
day. Fairymead #1 was very popular with RVRM members and the general
public alike, with many taking the opportunity of having their photo
taken with it.

Trent Pegler

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Seems Fairymead #1 visited the Richmond Vale
Railway for the 'Friends Of Thomas' day (Sept 16-17).
Obviously it didn't haul trains :-)

Wish I had of known, I would have made an effort to
get there.

Regards
Brad

**** REOPENED: LocoShed Australasia Website ****
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Still much under construction to be a more newsy site!
** Australian Industrial Railway Operations/Preservation.
** Railways of the Fiji, Philippines and South East Asia

http://new.mail.yahoo.com