From: Bob Thornton <rjt_46@yahoo.com>
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Tullah - Update - Topo plan
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au

G'day again,

OK, original file has been deleted and replaced with another which now includes scale data, sorry, seniors moment.....

Just in case it's not obvious: red lines are roads with the fat lines the better choice; crossed black lines are rail, the dashed ones with the dot every fifth are power transmission lines[usually also straight], dashed ones not that obvious - could be rail in tunnel but the portals are usually shown, timber track maybe ?; blue stuff is water with the dotted area to the east of Tullah being swamp; brown is earthen features and contour lines. Think that's all....

cheers,
Bob

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Bob Thornton" <rjt_46@...> wrote:

G'day,

I have posted at http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8A86TafzvtrXrKY0-xV4GDSMJNgLU40FYQRcoFxeEqbDrbQE3Ig_GlD37zRy8ki3chRkzTKKxbN4HvCo8VoZcOCj-KaL/Bob%27s%20collection/Roseberry-Farrell-Tullah.pdf an extract of the 1:100 000 topo showing the area of interest.

Interesting plan, a mixture of metric & Imperial. The contour intervals are at 40m and the elevations are in metres. The sheet number is 8014.

cheers,
Bob