From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf
Of Iain Stuart
Sent: Sunday, 23 January 2011 9:40 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Re: Illawarra Harbour and Land Corporation Tramway

I am not clear about that - there is the remains of a siding to the west of
in Marshal St Dapto. We were directed to this as the remains of the IHLCT
but the rails are too new and the tracks are oddly aligned to be the
tramway.

However I am aware that I am very much not the expert in Illawarra light
railways and others on this list may be of more assistance.

The point is development is rapidly occurring so the last remains are going
to be turned into housing.

Regards

Dr Iain Stuart

Partner

JCIS Consultants

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the
LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the
LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions
expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of
the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links