Re: Tullah - Update - Topo plan

Joy

Go to the new files in the LRRSA group, Bob's Collection and download it there.

Joy

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Terry" <terry.boa@...> wrote:

I could not get the link to work - any suggestions for a not fully
computer literate senior?

I visited the area last April and rode Wee Georgie Wood - great
experience - how I wish I had rode it when it ran to Farrell Siding!

Stayed at the Tullah Tavern - good accomodation and meal

What an interesting area - both railway wise and scenery

Terry Boardman

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Bob Thornton" <rjt_46@> wrote:

G'day,

I have posted at
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8A86TafzvtrXrKY0-xV4GDSMJNgLU40FYQRcoFxeEqb\;
DrbQE3Ig_GlD37zRy8ki3chRkzTKKxbN4HvCo8VoZcOCj-KaL/Bob%27s%20collection/R&#92;
oseberry-Farrell-Tullah.pdf an extract of the 1:100 000 topo showing the
area of interest.

Interesting plan, a mixture of metric & Imperial. The contour
intervals are at 40m and the elevations are in metres. The sheet number
is 8014.

cheers,
Bob