Re: Warburton Tramway Photos

mcsawdust <mike.mccarthy@...>

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "John Hyett" <john.hyett@...> wrote:

Hi
I've just posted an album containing the relevant photos from some
one's walking tour from Millgrove to Warburton via Donna Buang of
which
I hold an envelope containingnegatives and what appears to be half
two thirds of the map. I suspect pre 1939 bushfires. I have enhanced
the map so that some of the pencil work is more visible. If any one
can
identify the sites I would appreciate that.
John Hyett
I should have added that Currie's mill closed in 1927 so the images
were taken before that. They are earlier than other images at the
same location. My guess is they were taken around 1923-24.

Mike McCarthy