From: pagyahs <westonlangford@eftel.net.au>
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Tullah
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 12:47 AM

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "John Browning" <ceo8@...> wrote:

Hello Bill

I'm not sure if you've seen these yet, but some really interesting photos to
help you can be found if you go to http://westonlangford.com/search/ and
search for Tullah.

There seem to be some wonderful modelling possibilities shown.
I'm afraid I don't have a track plan but maybe someone else on here may have
or may know where to find one.

John

I have an enquirer (in the US) who proposes to build a model based on Tullah and needs a track layout of the immediate Tullah area. I am following up a couple of lines of enquiry but would grateful for any help in this direction.

Sincerely,

Weston Langford