From: Bob Thornton
Date: 22/01/2011 9:39:23 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Tullah - Update

G'day Bill,

should have thought of that one ! This was a mining area and as such there
would have be quite detailed maps issued from time to time by the Tassie
State Mining Dept [or whatever they were called at the time]. These will
likely be at a better scale than the old survey maps produced by the Defence
Dept.

A request to both the State Library of Tasmania and the State Archives
should be helpful but you may need a local contact in Hobart to help out....

cheers,
Bob