From: John Dennis
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 12:34 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: Tullah

Ah yes, I forgot about them, and that book. I thought I had arranged to buy
that book, but I can't find it in my collection. It might be worth emailing
Greg Blake (who's current email address is listed on the "under renovation"
website http://www.tullah.org/ ) he may have some diagrams, plans or maps
showing the mine area, and may be able to supply the book.

John

On 21 January 2011 12:17, billbolton16 <mailto:billbolton.email%40gmail.com> wrote:

In mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au, Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@...> wrote:

I am looking for information about the Tullah Mining Area in Tasmania.
There's also this, from the National Library of Australia catalogue.....

Celebrating the centenary of the North Mount Farrell tramway : 1902-2002
Book Bib ID 2388447
Format Book, Online - Google Books
Description Rosebery, Tas. : Wee Georgie Wood Steam Railway Inc., c2002.
32 p. : ill., ports. ; 15 x 21 cm.

ISBN 0975001302