Re: Coffee Pot (Newcastle) info

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

--- Jeff Mullier <jmullier@idl.net.au> wrote:

G'day All,

After seeing a photo of the coffee pot sitting
derelict outside the engine shed at Howley's
Junction & seeing that it was a rather unusual beast
(vertical boiler & cylinders), I was wondering if
anyone knew more about the history/possible builder
of this loco. I know that it saw service on the
Toronto branch when the branch was privately owned,
but did it see service anywhere before this?

Regards
Jeff>>>>>>

Hi Jeff/all,
While I can't answer this question I would
like to extend it to ask what has become of the
proposed replica that was to be built at Toronto.
Is this project dead in the water like so many
others?

Thanks
Brad

http://new.mail.yahoo.com