From: John Dennis
Date: 18/01/2011 7:02:59 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: Tullah

I think that there are probably sufficient photos taken at Farrell Siding,
plus written descriptions, to come up with a pretty reasonable idea of the
track plan there. I was under the impression that Bill wanted plans of the
mine area, which was much less visited, being beyond the "station" in the
township of Tullah.

John

On 18 January 2011 18:51, rnveditor <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote:

There is a photo in one of the earliest Richardson booklets (Australian
Railways Today?) which shows just a stub-end track adjacent to EBR. There
could well have been a loop and proper station down the slope, away from
the
interchange.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

------------------------------------

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and
the
LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of
the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and
opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA
member
nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links