From: Bill Hanks <BHanks@railsignallingservices.com.au>
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Tullah
To: "LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au" <LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au>, "bfornshell@yahoo.com" <bfornshell@yahoo.com>
Cc: "'A C Lynn Zelmer'" <lynn@zelmeroz.com>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 4:04 PM

Try sending Weston an email asking if he sketched the track arrangements.He sketched many Victorian stations and they have been published.  Bill Hanks.  From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of John Browning
Sent: Tuesday, 18 January 2011 7:22 AM
To: bfornshell@yahoo.com
Cc: 'A C Lynn Zelmer'; LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Tullah    Hello Bill

I'm not sure if you've seen these yet, but some really interesting photos to
help you can be found if you go to http://westonlangford.com/search/ and
search for Tullah.

There seem to be some wonderful modelling possibilities shown.

I'm afraid I don't have a track plan but maybe someone else on here may have
or may know where to find one.

John

logo

John Browning