Re: Tullah

Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@...>

Hi,
I am Bill a new member.  I live in San Antonio, Texas - USA.  
I am looking for information about the Tullah Mining Area in Tasmania.  
First, I would like to thank those who replied to my request to Lynn.  I discovered this yahoo group from a CC reference on one of the emails to me.  I found the group, requested membership and was approved. After I was approved I looked over the group site and did a message search for Tullah.  I found three messages.  One message (#818) had a reference to issue #33 of "Light Rails" now available as a PDF file.  I looked up LRRSA and found the issue #33 for sale.  I was /will buy it but I am not sure how to pay the $2.00 or so for the download.  I sent them an email asking for about that.  
This brings me to a question.  Does anyone have issue #33 of Light Rail that they could look at and let me know what is in the article.  I am hoping for some type of track plan for the area around the Mine and maybe a few pictures of the Mine Buildings.  
It was also suggested I email Weston of "westonlangford.com" and see if he made a track plan when he took the pictures of the Tullah Mine Area  that I found on his web site.  I sent him an email early this afternoon - Texas Time. 
Thanks.
Bill in Texas

--- On Mon, 1/17/11, Bill Hanks <BHanks@railsignallingservices.com.au> wrote:

Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Tullah
To: "LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au" <LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au>, "bfornshell@yahoo.com" <bfornshell@yahoo.com>
Cc: "'A C Lynn Zelmer'" <lynn@zelmeroz.com>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 4:04 PM

Try sending Weston an email asking if he sketched the track arrangements.He sketched many Victorian stations and they have been published.  Bill Hanks.  From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of John Browning
Sent: Tuesday, 18 January 2011 7:22 AM
To: bfornshell@yahoo.com
Cc: 'A C Lynn Zelmer'; LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Tullah    Hello Bill

I'm not sure if you've seen these yet, but some really interesting photos to
help you can be found if you go to http://westonlangford.com/search/ and
search for Tullah.

There seem to be some wonderful modelling possibilities shown.

I'm afraid I don't have a track plan but maybe someone else on here may have
or may know where to find one.

John

logo

John Browning

PO Box 99

Annerley 4103

Queensland

Australia

Phone +61 (0)7 3255 9084

Mobile 0407 069 199

Join LRRSA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.