Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:47:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tullah Mining Area, Tasmania
To: A C Lynn Zelmer <lynn@zelmeroz.com>

Hi Lynn,

My name is Bill Fornshell, I live in San Antonio, TX - USA.

Do you have any information on the Tullah Mining Area. I found some
photos but I am trying to find a track plan for the area around the
mine. This area and mine looks like it would be great on a section
of a layout.

<http://www.discovertasmania.com/destinations/western_wilderness/tullah>http://www.discovertasmania.com/destinations/western_wilderness/tullah

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tullah,_Tasmania>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tullah,_Tasmania

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Bill

--
Lynn Zelmer
Box 1414, Rockhampton QLD 4700 Australia