Re: tomato/strawberry railway at Port Macquarie?

Chris Stratton

eoliverau <eoliver@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

In the travel section of the SMH for 27-28/11/10 there is mention and a
photo of Ricardoes Tomatoes (and strawberries and lettuce) on Blackmans
Point Road. The photo on page 21 shows what MAY be a railway with widely
spaced sleepers - gauge is very hard to estimate but maybe about 18
inches to 2 feet. But again it might just be some strange sort of path.
Any knowledge about this please?
No knowledge at the moment but hopfully by the end of the week. I'm going to Port Macquarie tomorrow for holidays and I'll go and have a look.

Regards,
Chris