--- On Tue, 1/4/11, Toot222 <Toot222@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Toot222 <Toot222@gmail.com>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, 3:34 AM

Hi
It would be interesting to take a light weight trike down some of these
abandoned lines for a true look see.
You would have to give way to roads etc.
Be very wary of crook bridges as well.
Would be fun thing to do.
Steve

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Brad Peadon PdOB
<alcogoodwin@yahoo.com.au>wrote:

Howdee,
Photos of Minmi Junction on the last day of the year.

http://hunter-coal.blogspot.com/2011/01/minmi-junction-photographs-and.html

Regards
Brad

South Maitland Railways - http://hunter-coal.blogspot.com/
Philippine Railway Hist Society - http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com
Semi-Retired Foamer - http://alcogoodwin.blogspot.com/
Manila Sunset Convenience Store - http://manila-sunset.blogspot.com

~ William (Bill) James Sullivan - 1949-2010 - Never To Be Forgotten ~

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the
LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of
the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and
opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member
nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links